Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes | Serves 2
1 slice tomato
3 slices bacon
2 slices ham
2 tsp grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat your fryer to 375°F/190°C.
2. Cook the bacon for half of the directed time.
3. Slice the bacon strips in half and line 2 greased muffin tins with 3 half-strips of bacon
4. Put one slice of ham and half slice of tomato in each muffin tin on top of the bacon
5. Crack one egg on top of the tomato in each muffin tin and sprinkle each with half a teaspoon of grated parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Remove and let cool.