Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
2 lbs. boneless Mahi fillets, skinned (about 8 fillets)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons butter, melted (optional)
1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
1⁄4 – 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 – 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
8 orange slices
20 ounces crushed pineapple, partially drained-you still want some juice
1. Turn oven temperature up to 375 degrees. Prepare single or double (you’ll need two) baking dishes with a thin layer of cooking oil.
2. Once washed and patted dry, Mahi fillets should be arranged in a single layer in a baking dish (s).
3. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over fillets and brush with melted butter (if using it). Sprinkle the ginger, salt, pepper, and paprika equally over the dish.
4. Cover each fillet with a slice of orange.
5. Put the crushed pineapple on top of the fillets evenly.
6. Don’t overbake the fillets; 20-30 minutes at 375 is all it takes to turn them opaque.